Monday, October 1, 2007

Want to See the World

Hello everybody there...

let me introduce myself...

Now, I'm just a student in computer engineering
Sepuluh Nopember Institute of Technology in Surabaya, Indonesia. Please visit that link to get more information about my campus :D...

I'm interested in web application since I'm in my last first year school. I tried to make my own website, but there is always some project that must I did it for my own experience and also for some money :D... I'm worked in a lot of PHP framework, JavaScript, AJAX, CSS, HTML, and
also I learn a lot about .NET framework (C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET) for my task in campus. But there is just a little introduction about my favorite activity (do more code :D )...

I want to know everybody around the world, hope that we can share, do more fun (although just in the web), and anything...

Nice to know you all...

Regard, wworld

No comments: